過往所有搏擊比賽經驗 All Fight Experience:
我聲明並同意遵守 榮拳館 (下稱 “大會” )訂下的免責條款及規則如下：
4. 我保證，我的健康、精神及體能適合進行訓練和比賽，我將自行承擔所有在練習及比賽過程中所有感染、受傷或死亡的風險 。
Fighter Agreement: WAVIER AND RELEASE to be agreed by the fighter.
I declare and agree to abide by the rules and exclusion clauses of WUnique Martial Arts & Fitness (hereinafter: “the Organiser”).
1. I fully understand that participating in sport (amateur and professional combat bouts’ inclusive) carries a risk to me of infection, serious injury or death, and I voluntarily and knowingly accept the risk.
2. I hereby indemnify “the Organiser” and its employees, officers, officials, medical officers and coaches, from all liability or loss that may result from my no show and or absence from the competition date and my bout.
3. During Training and or competition, all fighters and participants are obliged to follow the staffs’ guidelines and instructions. If you experience any form of sickness, unwell and or problems, you are obliged to notify the coach, staffs immediately.
4. I accept sole responsibility for ensuring that I am medically, mentally and physically fit to train and compete, and certify that I have no injuries or condition that may impact on my ability to train or compete in amateur boxing. I accept sole responsibility for all possible risks of infections, injuries and or death caused during training and the process of competing.
5. I consent to my name, age, weight division, competition record, photos and videos being published on “the Organiser”’s website, press & media, and social media. “The Organiser” has the right to distribute and use the materials in any form and manner permanently in Hong Kong and oversea.
6. The copyrights of the photos and videos of all activities are deemed the properties of “The Organiser”. Once the enrollment form is submitted, means that the participant agreed that “The Organiser” has the rights to edit, delete, deuplicate, file, transfer, issue or display the photos and videos of all activities all around the world for educational or other non-commercial purposes.
In case of discrepancy between the English version and the Chinese version in respect of all or any part of the contents in this agreement, the Chinese version shall prevail.
Username or email address *
Lost your password?