6) 參加打拳班課堂請學員自備吸汗手襪、手帶、護腳踝、拳套及護腳墊 (Shinpads)，亦可到現場租借吸汗手襪、拳套及護腳墊。參加瑜伽班課堂請學員穿著長褲及自備瑜伽墊，亦可到現場租借瑜伽墊。
7) 如因公眾假期及惡劣天氣影響而取消之所有特色套票之課堂(如：開心時段、激瘦班、Fit Boxing、空手道、KidsTeens班及無限堂套票等)將不予補堂。
Nana Gym保留一切修訂有關條款及細則之權利並無需另行通知。如有任何爭議，Nana Gym保留最終決定權。
1) Members are required to produce their assigned Member Card before each lesson for registration. Failing to procedure the member card 3 times during the course, will be treated as Lost Card and a replacement card will be issued with a fee of HK$50.
2) All packages constitute no extension period, non refundable and are non transferable. Please acknowledge and consider seriously prior purchasing.
3) All new package is required to begin within one month of purchase, otherwise the package will be automatically activated based on the 30th days of purchased.
4) Classes must be booked or cancelled at least 24 hours prior the class begin via the online system, direct call or WhatsApp us accordingly. In event of no-show or late cancellation to a booked class (i.e. within 24 hours prior the class begins), the system will count such as absence, no make up class will be arranged.
5) Please refer to our website for updated Timetables & Course Fees. (http://bomber.com.hk/wunique/en/courses)
6) If you want to carryover the remain lesson(s), please purchase a new package before the expiry date. However, the remain lesson(s) will be waived. Members must purchase a new package before the due date of the original package to carryover and the start date of the new package must also be linked with the original package. Only the latest existing package can be carried over.
7) If members hold an existing package, unless the members attend a lesson which is not covered by the existing package, the computer system will automatically deduct attended lessons from the existing package before the start of the new package.
8) If you want to upgrade the existing package, please make it before the 2nd lesson or before the cutoff date of unlimited package.
9) For the Boxing Class: Suggest to bring your inner gloves, boxing gloves, shinpads, handwraps & ankle guards. Or you can rent the clean Inner Gloves, Boxing Gloves & Shinpads with a fee of $30. For the Yoga Class: Suggest to wear long pants and bring your yoga mat. Or you can rent the clean yoga mat with a fee of $10.
10) No make-up class (for Happy Hour, Slim, Fit Boxing, Karate, Kids, Teens and Unlimited package) will be arranged due to Public Holiday & BAD weather (such as, and not limited to, Black Rain Storm or Typhoon).
Additional Terms & Conditions for Happy Share Packages:
S1) Carryover of lessons can only be arranged to the personal account of one of the members in the group. It is not applicable to other members in the group.
S2) Carryover can only be arranged if the members of the new Happy Share Package are the same as the existing Happy Share Package.
S3) The members of Happy Share Package cannot be amended or cancelled.
S4) Members of the Happy Share Package shall count their lessons among themselves. Please kindly communicate with the group members regarding the allocation of lessons and record of attendance. WUnique & Bomber Gym is not in a position and will not intervene.
Additional Terms & Conditions for Monthly Direct Debit Authorization of Annual Packages:
Y1) Monthly packages are now available with the option to tie with the new Credit Card Autopay Scheme (CCAS). The stipulated amount will be debit automatically on a monthly basis via the designated Credit Cards. You have the option to pick the commence day of the purchased package on the 1st or 16th of the month respectively.
Y2) According to the terms and conditions of the CCAS, the periodic unit of each autopay package will be 1 month. Each autopay package will be renewed automatically and consecutively after each periodic unit for 12 months. No cancellations are allowed once enrolled into the CCAS.
Y3) In cases where students wish to cancel the CCAS under the purchased packages, the student has to (i) serve a notice of cancellation to us at least 30days before in writing, declaring such an intention and to deliver the stated letter directly to us, attention to our Gyms’ reception . Any registered branches will suffice. (ii) Further, all students who served the above cancellation notice are deemed to pay 25% amount difference of the regular price package for the cancellation of CCAS to process. For those who have failed to comply with the stated requirements in (i) & (ii), cancellation will be deemed unsuccessful. i.e. Autopay package will continue be renewed automatically and consecutively until the last payment date of the purchased package.
Membership-Interim Suspension Service:
F1) Application must be made at least 1 week notice in advance;
F2) Each Suspension unit is equivalent to 30-days period. All members can decide the no. of units they wish to apply according to their needs for their current purchased package. The maximum suspension units are limited to 12 units (i.e. 12 months period);
F3) Each Suspension unit will be charged at HK$500 per month.
Nana Gym reserves the right to make any amendment to the Terms and Conditions without prior notice. All decisions made by Nana Gym shall be final and binding.